Write a 500-word pitch for your book that answers all of the following questions. Our publishers will be looking for well-thought-out pitches that show that the author is capable of thinking commercially about the audience for your book.
● What is the proposed title of your book?
● Please summarize your book in one paragraph
● What is the target audience—who needs to read it?
● How do you imagine the format?
● Who are you and why are you qualified to write this book—please include relevant links to your website
● How close to completion is your manuscript?
● What other books exist in your space, and what makes your book unique?
Important: Please do not send your manuscript at this stage. If our publishers are interested in working with you, they will request more information.
Send Your Pitch To:
With the subject line: Your Big Break: [The Title of Your Book]
I.e if the title of your book is 'September Rain' your email subject line must be: Your Big Break: December Rain
Important: Replies will only be sent to selected authors.
Thank you and best of luck!